Sunday, January 13, 2013

The First Second

I've decided that I need a lot of "fresh starts" in my life.

Reality never seems to match up to my good intentions.

And I've recently come to the astonishing conclusion that I am not the only person in the world whose brain runs way faster than anything I can physically do or say.

I'm taking advantage of the possibility of that fresh start -- I am getting a fresh start every single second of every single day. Because I'm allowed to have that many do-overs if I want them.

My first second is going to be frugality. Watching the pennies. Tightening the belt.

I avoided the rant.

Because it's Sunday and that just doesn't feel right.

But there will be a rant tomorrow.

If I can make my brain remember to come back here.

Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment